2. TUITION and FEES Weekly Classes - I understand I am enrolling in an on-going program. I authorize Creative Destiny to charge my credit card or account for monthly payments until I cancel my enrollment in the class two weeks before via email.
3. EQUIPMENT POLICY - Students are responsible for use of all lab equipment in a professional manner. I understand by signing below, I acknowledge full responsibility for the computer lab equipment and acknowledge responsibility for the asset’s physical condition financially to be repaired or replaced if damaged.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY Classes - Monthly Payments. To cancel/withdraw from a class and stop the monthly payments, you must send an email to YourCreativeDestiny@gmail.com two weeks in advance to avoid the next month's tuition charge. Please notice that there are no refunds for tuition and fees that have already been paid.Once enrolled, cancellation/withdrawal due to a long-term illness (documented by a physician), moving over 40 miles away from the program’s location, or the death of a student will be the only time a refund will be given.Classes - Pay in Full. To cancel/withdraw from a class you must send an email to YourCreativeDestiny@gmail.com 1 month in advance. Your tuition will then be prorated to the monthly payment plan and can be refunded the difference.
5. MISSED/MAKE-UP CLASS POLICY Weekly Classes for pay in full - During the year a student can request via an email to YourCreativeDestiny@gmail.com to make up a class day if there is an open seat for the same type of class that week or will receive independent online instructions of the content as long as their monthly tuition has been paid. Upon the email request and after communication of availability, you must receive a confirmation email for approval to take the scheduled make-up class. There is ABSOLUTELY NO PRORATING NOR REFUND for missed classes due to illness, vacation or inclement weather. Missed classes cannot be used as a class credit for the next session and tuition will not be adjusted for missed classes. If you are absent for your make-up class, you are ineligible to reschedule this class.
6. INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY In the event of inclement weather, the decision to open or close Creative Destiny will be made as follows: - For morning classes the decision will be done by 7:30 am. - For afternoon classes the decision will be done by 1 p.m. Please note that Creative Destiny DOES NOT follow local school district closings. We will communicate class cancellations using the following methods: -Mass email to all families. -Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/YourCreativeDestiny/ If classes are suspended due to inclement weather, students can make up their class(s) online via a video lesson. Creative Destiny does not refund or credit for classes cancelled due to inclement weather closures. We also want to stress that the safety of our students and families is of the utmost importance to us and we want everyone to use their best judgment at all times and make a judicious decision for you and your family based on road conditions in your area. Even though we may be open for classes, please don't feel like you need to travel to the studio if you are questioning the safety of your trip. We will work with you to arrange a make-up class or an online lesson. Our ultimate goal with this policy is to keep everyone safe.
7. PHOTO AUTHORIZATION I acknowledge that my child/I may be photographed during Creative Destiny's classes or summer events/camps. These photographs, which will be owned by Creative Destiny may appear in Creative Destiny's promotional material unless otherwise specified by myself/parent/guardian. Photographs used will not identify students, nor will any compensation be extended for such use.
8. MEDICAL and FIRST AID POLICY for ONSITE classes. Students with Diabetes or Asthma Students with asthma or diabetes may keep their medication in their backpack. An Authorization to Dispense Medication form must be completed by the parent/guardian, acknowledging that the student is capable of self-administering the medication. Student at High Risk for Severe Allergic Reaction It is recommended that an Emergency EpiPen be kept with the student (in his/her backpack). An Authorization to Dispense Medication form must be completed by the parent/guardian. First-aid (Guidelines set forth by the American Medical Association will be followed) First-aid for minor ailments will consist of any combinations of the following: cleansing the area/wound with soap and water, hydrogen peroxide, or antiseptic; application of a first-aid spray or topical anti-itch cream; applications of bandage or ace wrap; ice pack, normal saline eye drop for minor eye irritations.
9.RELEASE of LIABILITY As parent/guardian/student, I assume all responsibilities and waive any claim for compensation for accidental injury incurred by my child/myself while at Creative Destiny premises: In Leander, TX 78641. or otherwise in the care of Creative Destiny staff, and hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Creative Destiny, its agents, employees or servants, whether paid or volunteer, against any and all claims which may arise from any injury to said child/student/person while participating in our programs. I understand and agree that: I recognize there are dangers and risks to which I and others may be exposed by entering on Creative Destiny premises located at Leander, TX 78641. The significant dangers and risks associated to our activity include -but are not limited to- injury to myself, my child and others, contracting of illnesses including COVID-19, damage to my property or that of others, death of myself or others. I understand that Creative Destiny is permitting individuals to enter the premises despite the ongoing spread of COVID-19, commonly known as "the Corona Virus." Despite efforts to prevent the spread of this virus, customer might contract this virus at Creative Destiny. Said permission for customer by Creative Destiny to enter the premises is not to be relied upon as determination that it is safe or advisable even if done in accordance with Center for Disease Control guidelines, State of Texas guidelines, federal guidelines, local guidelines, and/or any other statutes, regulations, guidelines. All persons who enter the premises of Creative Destiny do so at their own risk and peril. Creative Destiny has no liability under any theory of liability for permitting Customer to enter the premises at any of the location addresses listed above, therefore, I (the customer) agree to assume and take on myself all the risks and responsibilities in any way associated with my entry onto the premises of Creative Destiny. In consideration of and return for the opportunity to enter the premises of Creative Destiny, I release Creative Destiny and all its owners, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, and actions that may arise from injury or harm to me or others, including death, or from damage to my property or to property of any other in connection with my presence at Creative Destiny. I assure Creative Destiny that there are no health-related reasons or any problem which preclude or restrict or otherwise advise against by presence at Creative Destiny premises. I further assure Creative Destiny that I have adequate health, property, and liability insurance necessary to provide for and pay any medical costs or property damage that may directly or indirectly result from my presence at Creative Destiny and I will indemnify and hold Creative Destiny harmless for any such medical costs or property damage. The facts, circumstances, situation, and advised response to COVID-19 is constantly changing, and Creative Destiny has no reliable way to keep fully abreast of this information. The fact that BUSINESS is permitting customer to enter the premises does not in any way, shape, form, or manner indicate that it is safe to do so. I understand that this release means I am giving up, among other things, all rights I may otherwise have to sue Creative Destiny, its owners, employees, and or agents for injuries (including death), damages, or losses I may incur or cause. I agree to hold Creative Destiny, its owners, employees, and or agents, harmless from all claims made by third parties that are in any way associated with my entry onto the premises of Creative Destiny. I shall be liable for all attorney fees, court costs, and all other costs incurred by Creative Destiny in enforcing or defending any such claim or any portion of this waiver/release. I also understand that this waiver/release is binding on all of my minor children and minors for whom I am legal guardian, as well as the heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns of my minor children and minors for whom I am legal guardian. I further understand that if I am executing this release on behalf of a minor child, then I shall hold Creative Destiny harmless against the claims of any other parent or legal guardian of said child who has not signed this release. I also understand that this release binds my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, as well as myself. I HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE RELEASE, I FULLY UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY IT.
I understand that by entering and signing my name below I am agreeing to all terms and conditions above. I further understand that the below signature is my own and is legally binding.
© Creative Destiny All Rights Reserved 2020